DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go App Editor????

diveinstructor

Reactions
Hi all, Is the a dji go editor for windows PC like the one that is in the Go 4 app I fly with?

Reason is on on a iphone 5s and its really hard to edit, clip, make videos etc etc on the iphone.

Thanks in advance

Not from DJI, but there are lots of alternatives for video editing on Windows PCs

Not from DJI, but there are lots of alternatives for video editing on Windows PCs
Yes I know but I guess what im trying to ask is, is there software like the Go4 app that is VERY easy to use and smart edits , adds music etc etc like the Dji app?

I like the way the dji app is user friendly, i just hit "create" and it makes a nice video for me.

Sorry its hard to explain.

Thanks for the help

Picking up on old thread I'm afraid. I clicked on this this link and it only gave Go pro cameras as being compatible.
I am looking for some good easy editing g software that is easy to use and not too expensive and which will work with my Mavic and other devices if we buy any (e.g. go pro possibly)
The Go Pro software I mentioned before works fine with footage from the Mavic. If you want something a bit more powerful, but don't want to pay for Premiere Pro, the give Cyberlink Power Director a go, it does most of the same things, in a similar layout, but much cheaper.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique