DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 app is deliberately crippled, waypoint removed...

I'm saying that it is precisely the same as the MP. What app are you using that has this "precise" framing you speak of?

That's the problem, for DJI quads there doesn't seem to be one. Hard to get autonomous cinematic shots when the framing is sloppy and transitions in pitch and yaw are so abrupt.

When one is filming distant subjects and cutting out rough transitions things can look ok. Close up with intact transitions not so much.

Litchi is the best we have but it does have it's rough areas. I really like my M2P just wish Litchi was more refined in a couple areas after the last three years.

Coming from a Solo with it's Cable Cam Litchi is a little underwhelming for cinematic moves such as shown here:

That's the problem, for DJI quads there doesn't seem to be one. Hard to get autonomous cinematic shots when the framing is sloppy and transitions in pitch and yaw are so abrupt.

When one is filming distant subjects and cutting out rough transitions things can look ok. Close up with intact transitions not so much.

Litchi is the best we have but it does have it's rough areas. I really like my M2P just wish Litchi was more refined in a couple areas after the last three years.

Coming from a Solo with it's Cable Cam Litchi is a little underwhelming for cinematic moves such as shown here:
Nice! Looks like a combination of DJI's new Point of Interest mode and Litchi's Waypoint mode. No cuts necessary as it transitions through the waypoints. Very smooth.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002