DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 can not be d/loaded on iPAD mini4 iOS 10.3.3, the processor is A6 any ideas?

Mile2102

Reactions
Go 4 can not be downloaded on iPad mini4, iOS is 10.3.3 and the processor is A6.
Inspite the various threads suggesting that this is ideal device for the DJI in my case mavic2 pro.
Any ideas?

Could you be more specific? Presumably you found it on the iOS App Store, and chose "Get". What, exactly, happened next - you got some kind of error message?
More specific? What exactly you need to know? I thought it is self explanatory

The error message reads "your device is not compatible"

OK - are you sure that you have the iPad Mini 4? That has an A8 processor and is compatible. You have to go back to the iPad 4 (non-Mini) to find the A6.

He does not have the MINI 4, He has the 4. I just checked my old ipad 4, it will not download the app either. and the latest IOS it can get is 10.3.3

Reactions: sar104
What is odd is that I am SURE dji go 4 WAS on my ipad 4. Now there is no sign of it. I dont remember deleting it..............
I havent looked at it for months.

A couple suggestions: First I would use Siri to find Go4 if in fact it is still on your iPad. If she finds it you should be able to locate it and delete it. If that goes as I described, I would download the latest version from Apple. The last thing I would do is reflash the firmware with DJI Assistant 2.

KB

He does not have the MINI 4, He has the 4. I just checked my old ipad 4, it will not download the app either. and the latest IOS it can get is 10.3.3
You are spot on, sold to me as 4th generation mini but there's nothing about mini in it, the screen is 9.7 instead of 7.9 in mini, hence the processor is A6 and therefore go4 can't be installed.
My error.
Thank you very much.

OK - are you sure that you have the iPad Mini 4? That has an A8 processor and is compatible. You have to go back to the iPad 4 (non-Mini) to find the A6.
You are correct, I only bought it on ebay a day earlier. It is iPad 4( not mini)
Thank you.

It is still a very good tablet. Just a little behind the times but still great for watching videos and surfing the internet. Maybe look for a good used Iphone 6 plus. Then you have GPS and it will probably be cheaper than another Ipad. It will not have to be activated on a carrier to be a great DJI Go4 device.

It is still a very good tablet. Just a little behind the times but still great for watching videos and surfing the internet. Maybe look for a good used Iphone 6 plus. Then you have GPS and it will probably be cheaper than another Ipad. It will not have to be activated on a carrier to be a great DJI Go4 device.
Thanks for that, at present I am using Samsung S7 w/out any issues except it is a bit small, also tried to d/load go4 onto my Samsung S2 w/out any successes.
cheers.

Go 4 can not be downloaded on iPad mini4, iOS is 10.3.3 and the processor is A6.
Inspite the various threads suggesting that this is ideal device for the DJI in my case mavic2 pro.
Any ideas?
Yes, the processor is too old to handle the software. I had to get rid of my old mini and get an updated IPAD

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13