DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 Message

BigBoozer

Reactions
Hi folks, using Go4 on an IPad Mini 4 to control my Mavic Pro I get recently an "Insufficient DJI Device Storage" green warning on the screen. What is it? I have plenty of free hard disk space on the tablet, so the message should not refer to the IPad status. When this happens, the Flight Records of the Go4 sometimes fail to report a complete flight.
Any idea how to overcome this problem? Thanks a lot.

Hi folks, using Go4 on an IPad Mini 4 to control my Mavic Pro I get recently an "Insufficient DJI Device Storage" green warning on the screen. What is it? I have plenty of free hard disk space on the tablet, so the message should not refer to the IPad status. When this happens, the Flight Records of the Go4 sometimes fail to report a complete flight.
Any idea how to overcome this problem? Thanks a lot.
You have to either set your cache size to auto or clear the cache to make room. By default DJI Go will only take up a certain amount of cache space regardless of how much room there is on the device

You have to either set your cache size to auto or clear the cache to make room. By default DJI Go will only take up a certain amount of cache space regardless of how much room there is on the device
Thanks a lot Brett: I went to clear the cache, but I saw that there were 8 GB of data with a Max Video Cache Capacity of 16... How comes that warning, with half the Cache still available? Now it's on Auto, anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01