DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 New Ver 4.1.20

Following
Thanks for explaining as I hadn't seen it done with Ff before but tscope is correct and is how most do it .
Now ether few have updated the app or it is doing good as not much has been posted on it . We still have rain so can't test anymore today .
so sad :(
But hey... I woke up this morning so all is not lost eh Thumbswayup[/QUOTE]
And your not in jail, I would say your day is off to a good start.

Reactions: dirkclod
I’m seeing some weird HD feed stutters with the new Go4 4.1.20. Anybody else seeing this?

I have full HD feed reception and lots of video feed stuttering. Never saw that before this new update.

I am running IOS ipad mini and i cannot see the 4.1.20, I tried the check for updates and still on 4.1.18 where can i get this update ?

Look in the app store .Is where I get mine every time cause I delete my old one then reinstall fresh . Just a habit but looking back at all with issues I wonder as I have never had any . Maybe just lucky..maybe
not .

Look in the app store .Is where I get mine every time cause I delete my old one the reinstall fresh . Just a habit but looking back at all with issues I wonder as I have never had any . Maybe just lucky..maybe
not .

Thanks dirkclod, that did the trick, will have to remember to do that each time. enjoy your Christmas

You too and be safe :)ThumbswayupThumbswayup

I had an unusual result - even without flying... I use the "update" in iOS and after supposedly downloading the 4.1.20 version, I closed the App, then reopened it to check the Version. ( tap three dots " ... " and scroll to the bottom "About" It still showed version 4.1.18. Being a dedicated reader of this forum, I backed out of the App, completely deleted it, turned off my iPad (mini 3 with newest iOS). After turning it back on, I loaded the App again and checked the version... It now shows 4.1.20 Worth checking of you're not seeing some of the expected changes.

Let's hope Android is out before 2018 [emoji39]... I'm still rolled back on 4. 1.15 ...after last update when all went haywire on my MP when updated to 4.1.18...let's hope all get fixed..

Following
Thanks for explaining as I hadn't seen it done with Ff before but tscope is correct and is how most do it .
Now ether few have updated the app or it is doing good as not much has been posted on it . We still have rain so can't test anymore today .
so sad :(
But hey... I woke up this morning so all is not lost eh Thumbswayup[/QUOTE]
Now that last comment is from an old guy.

I had an unusual result - even without flying... I use the "update" in iOS and after supposedly downloading the 4.1.20 version, I closed the App, then reopened it to check the Version. ( tap three dots " ... " and scroll to the bottom "About" It still showed version 4.1.18. Being a dedicated reader of this forum, I backed out of the App, completely deleted it, turned off my iPad (mini 3 with newest iOS). After turning it back on, I loaded the App again and checked the version... It now shows 4.1.20 Worth checking of you're not seeing some of the expected changes.

You can’t upgrade the Go4 app that way, you have to download the app from the Apple App Store. The update menu within the Go4 app to to update the various Mavic firmware on the bird, batteries and RF controller

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato