DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini God's bridge cave insyde

Hi Alex,
this are really outstanding caves wow ? I like the place very much! Didn´t you have any problems flying in to the caves concerning satellite connections?
Finaly I know how you look..Grey hairs, no? ? Thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul
First time I fly there was 2 years ago with MP all sensors off so I started inside the cave, but now as Mini 2 has this crazy restriction of 3-5 meters above the ground if No GPS signal was present during the start :( I started under sky got GPS and Than entered the cave (than GPS was lost
1611600160136.png

You see track has nothing to do with real flight - (where 100% mark was I started and landed)
But Mini 2 is a lot more stable then MP I was before (or might be is cheaper and I did not care so much ;) :) ) and I had no isues ;)
And my hair is mostly missing and whyte since age of 20 something ;) - now I am 54-55 ;) :)

Excellent job with the smooth flying. I'm afraid I would have ended up wading through the water, picking up pieces of my drone.
I both Mini 2 2 days before this flight and first try was at home, second in night and that day it was a 3-d cave I was flying and the first flight was on a dam with 48.2 km/h wind .... so I guess my Mini 2 is a lucky one ;) :)

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest