DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles 3 Where is my flight logs ?

jmc667

Reactions
Hey everybody. Been using the Dji Goggles 3 with the mini 4 pro for a couple of months now, Haven't uploaded flight logs to Airdata in at least that long. So I started with the RC-2 controller, as per Airdata instructions ( manually upload file from PC) Everything uploaded fine, except I noticed all the logs were only from when I was using the controller w/o the goggles. So I plugged in the goggles to the computer and the goggles showed up as (e:) drive. I clicked on it. There were 2 folders " DCIM" which was empty. And a " MISC" folder. I see no flight logs. Also, while using the goggles, there are no photos or videos in the " album" tab when I select it. AND... The " record with both" tab in the goggles menu is greyed out, even while flying. I'm getting 4k video from the drone card though, so that is working. I'm using a 128gb Kingston canvas go plus card which was formatted in the goggles. What the heck is going on? Love the goggles with the the mini 4 pro, even more when the flight logs appear o_O Thanks so much

Try
1) instal the fly app on a phone, boot the app and log into your DJI account
2) switch the goggles on and connect the phone to the goggles via USB.

That's a guess based on other DJI goggles using drones.
If correct then it is likely that the 'normal' flight logs, .txts and DATs, will be downloaded from the goggles to the phone. You can then copy or move the logs to wherever.

From posts on the DJI forum I'd be inclined to start with fly app version 1.3.0 from Download DJI Fly APKs for Android - APKMirror the work forward until you find the earliest version of the App that is compatible with the goggle.
The reason being that with an FPV the DATs download from the goggles via 1.3.0 are readable whereas the same DATs download by a phone running a recent version of the fly app are NOT readable. I actually doubt that the DATs downloaded from the goggles vai any version of the App will be readable but it would be worth trying that experiment.
Readable DATs can be processed via CsvView. CsvView Downloads

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ