DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles. Focus

Big buzzer

Reactions
Does anyone know if the focus on the DJI racing goggles can be altered?

Being older I am longsighted and cannot focus on the goggles screen. I can manage if i use +3 diopter glasses but this is inconvenient and uncomfortable.

Does anyone know if the focus on the DJI racing goggles can be altered?

Being older I am longsighted and cannot focus on the goggles screen. I can manage if i use +3 diopter glasses but this is inconvenient and uncomfortable.
You can get +3.0 Diopters for them HERE

I am in the same boat. Old, 20/20 distance vision but need glasses to see things close up. I also need +3 diopter lenses to focus the RE Goggles. Personally I think DJI designed them wrong because I can use all my other goggles & cameras without any correction. I took the arms off the corrective glasses and hold them in the goggles with Elmer's T'ac'n Stik that holds pictures to walls. These glassed only cost a buck whereas the DJI corrective lenses are ~25 bucks. I also have DJI's newest goggles and surprisingly they fixed the focus problem and I can use them without corrective lenses. (Of course you could Never get a Chinese company to admit they made a mistake.)

Reactions: Neil Reid
I just purchased a pair of goggles last week. I am also fairly far sighted, and have had cataract surgery in both eyes. I picked up a stronger than normal pair of reading glasses from dollar tree and the goggles work pretty great for me.

I just purchased a pair of goggles last week. I am also fairly far sighted, and have had cataract surgery in both eyes. I picked up a stronger than normal pair of reading glasses from dollar tree and the goggles work pretty great for me.
I am surprised the cataract surgery did not correct your vision. I had it done and went from -8 glasses to none, ie 20/20.

I just got the dji +2 lens' from amazon. Literally a must have for me now. They are two separate lens that slip over the current on the goggle. You don't know they are there but you can see without your glasses.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I just got the dji +2 lens' from amazon. Literally a must have for me now. They are two separate lens that slip over the current on the goggle. You don't know they are there but you can see without your glasses.

Are these the ones ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78