DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles losing power, connection loose?

KeithLa

Reactions
Anyone else experiencing the DJI Goggles losing power when adjusting the headband? The battery is in the headband, so I suspect one of the connectors to the goggles isn't making contact properly. Hoping there's an adjustment that can be done, vs warranty return.

If that doesn’t work, warranty them. The turnaround time has gotten a lot better in the states. I had to send my CrystalSky back, again, for a backlight issue and I’m expected to get my replacement on Tuesday. I only sent it away 2 weeks ago. It 3 days to turn around.

Thanks @Kilrah, I'd reattached the headband several times in the course of troubleshooting.

Upon exra close inspection earlier today, I discovered a tiny, tiny piece of the metal sheathing on one of the cylindrical contacts had bent back. It broke off when I tried to bend it back into place, but apparently that corrected the problem, as now the power connection seems fully reliable as I adjust the headband. Possibly that bent contact was creating some type of short, causing the goggles to power off.

If that doesn’t work, warranty them. The turnaround time has gotten a lot better in the states. I had to send my CrystalSky back, again, for a backlight issue and I’m expected to get my replacement on Tuesday. I only sent it away 2 weeks ago. It 3 days to turn around.
Two weeks? Seems long in this day and age. I'm glad I purchased this MPP + Goggles bundle at my local Costco, and already took advantage of their 100% satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked exchange when I ascertained my remote controller was faulty last month.

Two weeks? Seems long in this day and age. I'm glad I purchased this MPP + Goggles bundle at my local Costco, and already took advantage of their 100% satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked exchange when I ascertained my remote controller was faulty last month.
Well it depends on where you live. The return shipping takes 5-7 days, and the replacement shipping as well. As it goes and comes from California. They pay for shipping though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803