DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles

Sure, for the M1P / MPP you need to get the original white goggles, or the RE (racing edition black) goggles.
If you can get them ?
I know they aren't available anywhere in my region, sold out, now obsolete ?

They offer a great perspective, but you might need a spotter to stay within rules.
Just check, in most countries with advanced airspace drone rules, you can't fly with them solo, must have someone else keep an eye on the drone.

One of the best things is flying like normal with your device, and letting others wear the goggles to put them into the pilots seat.

I bought the white ones and they are a bit head heavy. But the worst part is if you are farsighted (can't see things close up without glasses), then you will quickly dislike these goggles because your eyes will not be able to focus on the screen. You will need a pair of farsighted glasses. The process of taking them on and off and putting your other pair of glasses are is just to cumbersome. Perhaps this is the biggest downside to the DJI goggle for people with farsightedness.

Here's what I did... Download VR Pro app as it has vr option on it. £8.Then I bought some cheap vr goggles that have focus adjustment £10. Hey presto - fpv goggles.
If I move my head up and down this will move the camera on the drone but everything else I do on the controller. Good enough for me.

But the worst part is if you are farsighted (can't see things close up without glasses), then you will quickly dislike these goggles because your eyes will not be able to focus on the screen. You will need a pair of farsighted glasses. The process of taking them on and off and putting your other pair of glasses are is just to cumbersome. Perhaps this is the biggest downside to the DJI goggle for people with farsightedness.
There are clip-on lenses you put on the goggles that solve this.

There are clip-on lenses you put on the goggles that solve this.
I am aware of the clip on. I even made my own. But the way the Goggles are made, it does fit my head and glasses well, and I struggle to see the top of the screen. I'll be putting these barely used goggles on sale. Any takers? PM me.

I am aware of the clip on. I even made my own. But the way the Goggles are made, it does fit my head and glasses well, and I struggle to see the top of the screen. I'll be putting these barely used goggles on sale. Any takers? PM me.

Put them in the classifieds, should sell fine as they're hard to find now in some places.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato