DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going 1 Mile Out

Agree entirely, never go farther than I can see the bird. As you say, it’s the fact that I get maximum control signal ( the margin you refer to) with the Alientech booster antenna. I can see it because of the four Firehouse ARC2s.
Gee i really wonder whether all human fall into the identical band of naked sight resolution distance max, apart from the bioware compared to eagle or owl or hawk. We're patching what we just don't have that we'd like to have.

Gee i really wonder whether all human fall into the identical band of naked sight resolution distance max, apart from the bioware compared to eagle or owl or hawk. We're patching what we just don't have that we'd like to have.
FAA requires LOS on your drone unless I’m mistaken. If I understand your post, I’d point out that70% of adults in the US wear a corrective lease to see well, and as long as they do that their OK functionally and legally.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Agree entirely, never go farther than I can see the bird. As you say, it’s the fact that I get maximum control signal ( the margin you refer to) with the Alientech booster antenna. I can see it because of the four Firehouse ARC2s.
It is not taxing on the weight? It is not taxing on the rc e.g., strain with furthered broadcast?

FAA requires LOS on your drone unless I’m mistaken. If I understand your post, I’d point out that70% of adults in the US wear a corrective lease to see well, and as long as they do that their OK functionally and legally.
Optomalogy declares cateracts either rootout and synthetic replace or do nothing. Trouble is synthetic lacks replica degrees of freedom capably

It is not taxing on the weight? It is not taxing on the rc e.g., strain with furthered broadcast?
The controller, probably some increased weight of maybe as much as 1/2 pound, but I fly through 5 batteries withou arm fatigue. The strobes with batteries and Aerial Pixel mounts for them, maybe 2-2.5oz tops. If I chose I could use double sided tape to secure the strobes and save half that. I don’t notice any effects on speed, distance, or maneuverability, but I don’t push the bird to extremes.

The controller, probably some increased weight of maybe as much as 1/2 pound, but I fly through 5 batteries withou arm fatigue. The strobes with batteries and Aerial Pixel mounts for them, maybe 2-2.5oz tops. If I chose I could use double sided tape to secure the strobes and save half that. I don’t notice any effects on speed, distance, or maneuverability, but I don’t push the bird to extremes.
Youve got a payload'able bird, mine I've succeeded only one gram, cached indoors err fwd bulkhead battery bay thermal barrier gap, could be more permissible providing contour conformance in gap volume geometry. That side of battery fwd, I've felt it immediately landing removed, not warm as the cpu gpu facing side.

Not sure I follow the trouble part.
I'll explain: 3D tailored muscular driven reshaping of the synthetic can not be accomplished, why, neural controls muscular drive. Technology can not mesh their synthetic (pairing rc to controller) to wanton desired neurologically. Synthetic, its volumetric geometry is conserved (fixed) but bio-lense, its shape is geometrically arranged for optical targeted resolve driven by neurological pairing. So synthetic suffers incapacity unable to encompass widespread focal distance. instead synthetic prearranged best fit. Me, unacceptable. lense geometry reshaping & manuevering can't be replicated by synthetic implant replacement.

Last edited:
I'll explain: 3D tailored muscular driven reshaping of the synthetic can not be accomplished, why, neural controls muscular drive. Technology can not mesh their synthetic (pairing rc to controller) to wanton desired neurologically. volumetric lense is conserved but its shape is geometrically arranged for optical targeted resolve, not widespread focal distance instead prearranged best fit.. lense geometry shaping manuevering can't be replicated by synthetic implant replacement
Thx for explaining. Yes I understand the narrowing of field.

Thx for explaining. Yes I understand the narrowing of field.
Volumetric change is untouchable to date. Youre talking mass transfer in and out on the fly, nobody wants to wait, targeting changing distances on the fly. Otherwise latency gross could casualty reactionary, right?

Agree that latency is a significant factor, especially in close encounter avoidance.
Youve made my DAY!
glad u partake cherishing upholding whats been "inately" provisioned, providenced. Its good stuff to utilize. Comfeeness will let your guard down, so preserve that bio ware best you can

Agree that latency is a significant factor, especially in close encounter avoidance.
And like all my known folks who did it now claim shouldve not
Why
Doc jumped the gun on "ripe" moment none anticipated change

This whole line of sight stuff is nonsense. Common sense dictates that humans can only see so far. At a certain distance, yes, you see a strobe. What's the point of seeing your aircraft anyway? You have it on your phone's screen. Stupid regulations written by old clueless men. Besides, in any negative scenario, how would someone prove you WEREN'T able to see your drone? Dumb.

This whole line of sight stuff is nonsense. Common sense dictates that humans can only see so far. At a certain distance, yes, you see a strobe. What's the point of seeing your aircraft anyway? You have it on your phone's screen. Stupid regulations written by old clueless men. Besides, in any negative scenario, how would someone prove you WEREN'T able to see your drone? Dumb.

Oh my, how can this be? Reminds me of nuclear hysteria. Reactor plant manuals thicker than your head, all from close misses. Yup, thats how authorities cya which really ends up with revisions when realized unworkable from reality standpoint (cant get it done)

Silly rabbit, abolish screen porting, period
But we'd all not like you! The precepts for highend cinematography aren't arguable

Normally I would agree with doing away with more laws. But what happens if you can't see it and you lose video feed?

Normally I would agree with doing away with more laws. But what happens if you can't see it and you lose video feed?
The 107doctrine says "capable" in reference to sighting because our semi-toy does not feature radar protection as the real aircraft ping outwards.
I fly screen alone by cateracts discrimination protection accommodations and still vouch "capable", sighting. Its argued by "trust your indications", no different vouching the target neutralized by visual military drone.

But semi'toys being shorted fullblown radar pinging is disadvantaged, and thats why the hyped jargon.
I digested our manufacturer's take of this fly safely motto and realize you just can not let children play with a gun, its dangerous, ludicrous. They've realized edification is best recourse toward fly safely (recall my take: closed book exams) and even shutout blatant rascals defiant of fly safely. So the sensitivity of fly safely is a dynamic pendulum and swings both ways, hype versus realistics

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d