DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going back to old firmware.

Brigs66

Reactions
Ive recently updated firmware on my Mini 2 to the 1.4.2 version....for android. Would anyone know if its possible to go back to the older firmware prior to this one...When I look
at the DJI download website it only shows the latest firmware APK 1.4.2 ?

Ive recently updated firmware on my Mini 2 to the 1.4.2 version....for android. Would anyone know if its possible to go back to the older firmware prior to this one...When I look
at the DJI download website it only shows the latest firmware APK 1.4.2 ?

1.4.2 is the version of the DJI Fly app on your phone or tablet, not the firmware. (The firmware refers to a different concept, the software on the drone itself.)

You can likely download previous versions of the Fly app via a site like APKMirror.com, if that's what you want.

1.4.2 is the version of the DJI Fly app on your phone or tablet, not the firmware. (The firmware refers to a different concept, the software on the drone itself.)

You can likely download previous versions of the Fly app via a site like APKMirror.com, if that's what you want.
If I went back to an earlier version of the DJI fly app, would that change the screen layout that it used to be, with the exposure lock in the bottom right corner, or is it the firmware that does that?

If I went back to an earlier version of the DJI fly app, would that change the screen layout that it used to be, with the exposure lock in the bottom right corner, or is it the firmware that does that?
It's the DJI Fly app.

Thật không may, phiên bản 0.0600 đã được cài đặt trên máy bay không người lái mini 1 của tôi. Tôi gặp lỗi "dữ liệu imu không hợp lệ". Theo những gì tôi đã đọc, nếu chúng tôi có thể hạ cấp phần mềm bay không người lái, lỗi sẽ được sửa. Tôi không tìm thấy cách nào để đưa nó lên phiên bản 0.0500. Các chương trình tôi đã thử là DUMLdore V2.10, V2.11, V2.12, V2.14, V3.00, V3.20 (cuối cùng). Chương trình DroneHacks.com nhưng vẫn không có kết quả. Bạn có thể giúp tôi được không ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU