DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going to Cabo, Mexico June 2023 with Mavic Air 2

koco2202

Reactions
I know that this was asked before but I can't find anything from 2023 on this forum and I know things change every day.

I am going on vacation in Cabo San Lucas and I want to bring my Mavic Air 2 with me, am I allowed to do that or still, the "foreigners can't fly recreationally" is applied?

I know that this was asked before but I can't find anything from 2023 on this forum and I know things change every day.

I am going on vacation in Cabo San Lucas and I want to bring my Mavic Air 2 with me, am I allowed to do that or still, the "foreigners can't fly recreationally" is applied?
I went to Cabo in late January and it was still a no-go. I would have loved to do some aerial whale watching. Mexico is very strict on drones and you don’t want to be in a Mexican jail.

Reactions: koco2202
I went to Cabo in late January and it was still a no-go. I would have loved to do some aerial whale watching. Mexico is very strict on drones and you don’t want to be in a Mexican jail.

I went in 2018 and had no issues flying over the hotel and beach area, must have changed since then

Reminds me of an old Clint Eastwood movie.
Do you feel lucky?
May not be worth the risk. Regardless of the written regulations, you then contend with the individual doing the enforcing and how they feel that day.
Be careful and be safe.

Thank you all for the answers, I appreciate that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman