DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going to send Air 2S into DJI for repair. Have some questions first.

BSauce955

Inspire or be Inspired
Approved Vendor
Reactions
So, I have a few questions. Is shipping free? If not, how much does it cost? How long does it take to get your drone back and is it being shipped all the way to China? I could've been sure they had a branch in California. What specific link do I go to file the request? I went on DJI's website and it's all written in Chinese so I think those are for China residents? Is there one specifically for U.S. customers? Sorry if these have been asked before or if it's a dumb question.

In the UK, you contact your supplier, my supplier gave me a return address to send my mini2 back under warranty, DJI then authorised the supplier to give me a new inactivated mini 2, cheers Len

In the UK, you contact your supplier, my supplier gave me a return address to send my mini2 back under warranty, DJI then authorised the supplier to give me a new inactivated mini 2, cheers Len
It's not under warranty though.

My browser auto translates the website.

Or you can try @DDS , DroneNerds, or several other stateside authorized repair centers.

Reactions: DDS
We already inspected the op drone and was not an economical repair (gimbal and main board are not cheap) so we shipped back..You can send to dji they usually replace the drone for a refurb unit and bill you for the labor and parts but worth a shot let us know how it goes

Reactions: BSauce955
Just call DJI support and request a mailer. I'm sure you're a registered owner so don't allow them to chase you through all kinds of serial number checks etc.. You may have to get firm. Shipping is free and you can keep track of the progress on the DJI website. It will take a little patience, but their prices are fair and You'll probably receive a new drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout