DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Golf course

I went to the member map and did not see myself. Am I supposed to?
I went to the Member's Map and looked at the Cedar Park Texas area and I did not seen you either. The doesn't mean you are not there, but might not be all that close to your actual location.

Frist off, I assume you can see the member's map, right?

Next, CLICK on your avatar, the Circled Pea Green "A" in the upper right of the screen, in the drop down window, CLICK on Preferences, under Privacy Options, make sure that the "Opt out of Member Map" is NOT Checked…

Now, you've been a member longer than I have and you are from Texas so I would have expected you to "hobble" your Pin… L o L . . .

I had nothing better to do than to take on the challenge to look for your pin and I did not find it. It does not mean it is not there, lost in the "west forty"…

Did you move since you joined? We've had this issue before and the member found their pin had gone on a "walkabout", they juat had to find it. Only the member can move their Pin, If I had found it, I could only tell you where it is and you would have had to move it…

Other than making sure you have it enabled and not Opt's Out, I am sorry I cannot be of more help…

Reactions: wjkrysak
I’ve been flying drones for approximately 8-10yrs, currently flying my DJI Mavic 3 pro. I’m licensed and insured. I’ve been asked by a golf course to capture some aerial footage. Wondering if the drone can be programmed to fly the same route around the golf course? Currently my best thought is using active track and following a golf cart…
Thanks for your time..
Just joined your group today.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Use the waypoints feature and save your path. I do this to take photos and videos on a bi-weekly basis for a couple of commercial construction projects. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: MA2 317