DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good buy or pass?

Neebles

Reactions
I was at a shop today buying some new props, and they had a new, in box, regular (not advance) charging hub for 22 bucks.. Should I go grab it, or pass? I only have 2 batteries now, but will have at least another within about a week or so.

I was at a shop today buying some new props, and they had a new, in box, regular (not advance) charging hub for 22 bucks.. Should I go grab it, or pass? I only have 2 batteries now, but will have at least another within about a week or so.

It's virtually useless. Put your $22 towards a $40 simultaneous 5-in-1 charger. Just search amazon, that blue anodized charger, many variants, I have PowerExtra and love it.

Reactions: Neebles
I was at a shop today buying some new props, and they had a new, in box, regular (not advance) charging hub for 22 bucks.
That's a good deal. You can usually pick them up for like $26 on Amazon.

I use mine when charging more than one battery. Unless you're in a time crunch, it's a great option for charging the batteries (even more so if you only want to use an OEM DJI battery charger).

If you want to be able to charge multiple batteries at the same time, then consider the Yx battery charger instead (or the upgraded model with the LED screen). It can charge three batteries in one hour. The standard DJI charging hub charges 4 batteries in 5 hours.

Last edited:
I use mine when charging more than one battery. Unless you're in a time crunch, it's a great option for charging the batteries (even more so if you only want to use an OEM DJI battery charger).

If you want to be able to charge multiple batteries at the same time, then consider the Yx battery charger instead (or the upgraded model with the LED screen). It can charge three batteries in one hour. The standard DJI charging hub charges 4 batteries in 5 hours.

Ok good to know. I’m not the type of person who has hours and hours to fly anyway...By the time I use up 3-4 batteries (which would be lucky) I’m done for the day and will just charge them to be ready for the next time I fly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burghmuir