DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good comfortable lanyard?

shutterguy

Reactions
When I bought my SC a few months back I wanted a lanyard to get it around my neck and closeby, I ended up getting this one:

61DSDp1FmaL._AC_SX679_.jpg

While it secures the SC very well with the bracket attached at the bottom, the lanyard material is very scratchy and not comfortable at all. Is anyone using anything similar that is comfy?

Reactions: Rattydude77
Optech super classic strap

My most recent solution is a clever lanyard from Roboterwerk. It as a good strap system and it holds the SC at a great viewing angle even hands off! Take a look

Optech super classic strap

Thanks, both of those look way more comfortable than what I currently have.

When I bought my SC a few months back I wanted a lanyard to get it around my neck and closeby, I ended up getting this one:

While it secures the SC very well with the bracket attached at the bottom, the lanyard material is very scratchy and not comfortable at all. Is anyone using anything similar that is comfy?
I use the Roboterwerk lanyard as the SC has horizontal with screen facing up.

Reactions: shutterguy
Thanks, both of those look way more comfortable than what I currently have.

I just returned that yesterday. Yes, the angle is better, but the brackets interfere with accessing the touch screen and are definiately distracting. Also, I didn't like the double sided tape they use that stick on the glass of the controller. Would highly recommend NOT buying this one.
This one is the only one worth getting the rest are a joke.

With all due respect Thomas B, I disagree.

Reactions: Thomas B

I have the same one and I bought the DJI strap

Reactions: shutterguy
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme