DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning from Australia

Valden

Reactions
Good morning Mavic Pilots everywhere.

Thank you to the Admins, Mods and members for this forum - the discussion and content has already been helpful to me, as I learn to fly my Mavic 2 Pro safely, it being my first RC aircraft. Quite a steep learning curve. I will be searching more for clues and answers and will ask some questions where I think the knowledge base can be enhanced. TIA for your help with this.

Congratulations for being a new member. There are many Mavic Pilots on this forum with a lot of knowledge to help you with your flying if needed. Aerial photography/ flying is a lot of fun let's face it. I have ordered the new M2P and can't wait. This will be added to my DJI family which comprises of the P4P and MA. Enjoy.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Thank you to the Admins, Mods and members for this forum - the discussion and content has already been helpful to me, as I learn to fly my Mavic 2 Pro safely, it being my first RC aircraft. Quite a steep learning curve. I will be searching more for clues and answers and will ask some questions where I think the knowledge base can be enhanced. TIA for your help with this.

Congratulations for being a new member. There are many Mavic Pilots on this forum with a lot of knowledge to help you with your flying if needed. Aerial photography/ flying is a lot of fun let's face it. I have ordered the new M2P and can't wait. This will be added to my DJI family which comprises of the P4P and MA. Enjoy.

Welcome from Chicago. Mavic Pilots Forum, will be a big help to you in searching for answers to your questions. Its helped me gain knowledge and confidence when flying my bird. One of the sites
I have found very helpful is Mavic Help and especially Mavic tips. Hope you keep your bird in the air
by following advise from other pilots. Blue Skies and safe flying.

Reactions: msinger

Howdy from Wyoming @Valden , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear