DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good place to get mini 2 batteries online in stock?

FDS is honest. They'll get it to you as soon as they get it. Last year when the MM1 FMC was hard to get and they were out of stock, they referred us to another dealer that had stock.

Reactions: Ddjmrql
I'm in the market for 1 more MM2 battery, but can use the MM1 batteries too. Found that using MM1 charger on MM2 (aftermarket) only charges to 90% or so. Can then drop it into the included hub charger afterward to complete it to 100% or just fly it with 90% charge (wont harm the battery and infact might net you a few more cycles out of the battery)

I guess it's only to Canada.
14babbcaf34e0ce8603182d4662e50d7.jpg

Ah, makes sense now. I thought your "CA" location meant California :)

Darn, I got excited and checked also... not available to CA as in California, USA LOL

Also, no update from FDS as well. I may call them again this week to see if delivery for their stock was delayed.

Just an observation and alert to others: Florida Drone Supply dinged my credit card immediately upon placement of order....while the order is parked and awaiting inventory replenishment and shipment. I'm not unhappy (yet) but I'd be happier if they didn't get paid until they actually fill my order. (I've been waiting a week so far)

Just an observation and alert to others: Florida Drone Supply dinged my credit card immediately upon placement of order....while the order is parked and awaiting inventory replenishment and shipment. I'm not unhappy (yet) but I'd be happier if they didn't get paid until they actually fill my order. (I've been waiting a week so far)

Yes I noticed that as well. I ordered 2 batteries and my card was charged and I haven’t heard anything from them on status.

Get the Fly more combo, keep the batteries and sell the rest without make profit and believe me you will sell everything quickly.

Reactions: Fire260
I’ve been searching for batteries too and everywhere I look it’s the same, out of stock. I honestly don’t believe they ever had stock to begin with, Even DJI is out of stock so why would anyone else have any?

Reactions: zeusfl
Amazing right? The money they would make over the holidays if they had enough to go around for everyone that wants accessories and batteries... I love the portability of the Mini 2 over my Mavic 2. I have it with me everywhere I go in my backpack

RotorLogic (an authorized DJI dealer) has brand new Mini 2 batteries available here on Amazon.

The listing shows they are used. But, they are actually brand new batteries pulled from a fly more kit -- as described here:

1605958492421.png

1605958374688.png

I just send FDS a message to get an order update. Looks like it's in short supply from DJI and the going price is around $70 right now. Thanks all for the help looking... I may have to bite the bullet and buy at $70 so I have some batteries before my christmas vacation.

I cancelled my FDS mini2 battery order since they have not received their shipment. DJI has the mini2 battery in stock today. I ordered one and it would be delivered soon.

Reactions: Nimravus
I cancelled my FDS mini2 battery order since they have not received their shipment. DJI has the mini2 battery in stock today. I ordered one and it would be delivered soon.
I just did the same, cancelled my FDS order because I only placed it since they told me it would be in stock that same week. I'm still looking for a dealer that has it in stock at $55 msrp. I just checked DJI site and it's back to out of stock...

I'm getting about 25 min flight time with enough reserve battery for RTH. Until there is a good fast charger that can charge 3-4 batteries simultaneously I'm not able to fly and shoot video continuously for more than about an hour.

Reactions: Ddjmrql
Reactions: Nimravus
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1