DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good place to get mini 2 batteries online in stock?

After having received an email today that the Florida Drone inventory is still awaiting replenishing (with no forecast) I cancelled my order. Within a couple of hours, FDS made good and reversed the charge on my credit card.

Reactions: Nimravus
I have 2 batteries arriving on Tuesday as well. They were ordered on 11/25, and have a delivery date of 12/01. That is an exceptionally quick arrival date, since the country of origin was China. I would assume that after Tuesday there will be plenty M2 batteries available for purchase from many vendors...including DJI.

Reactions: Skipper1
I cancelled my FDS order four days ago and I received a cancelled order confirmation. I ordered the DJI mini 2 battery from DJI that same day and I received it today. Interestingly the retail battery seems "bigger." As I inserted it in the DJI mini 2, I feel some resistance in the chamber and it is harder to get out without a little force applied to it. Just my observation. I flew it today without any power issues. What do you think about this picture? Is it bigger or same size?

Attachments

• DJI Mini 2 Battery.JPG
    DJI Mini 2 Battery.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DJI Mini 2 Batteries.JPG
    DJI Mini 2 Batteries.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I cancelled my FDS order four days ago and got a cancelled order confirmation. Ordered mini2 battery from DJI that same day and I received it today.
I ordered batteries(2) and the drone(ala carte) on the same day. The drone arrived in two days, but the batteries and charger will take a few days more. I have other drones that I can fly, but this little cutie will torture me until it is airborne. Tuesday will be the earliest.

I ordered them directly from the DJI website, so I’m a little confused.

Last edited:
I'm in Seattle, WA USA and tried ordering from DJI. Since it assessed an additional $8.50 for shipping as well as $12 WA sales tax for $130 total (2 batteries). I held off ordering. I'll continue shopping

UPDATE: B&H Photo did not have it in stock but I'm not in a hurry. So I just placed an order and it came to $110 - free shipping and no sales tax assessed. Unlike FDS, they don't ding my credit card until the items ship

Last edited:
That is an exceptionally quick arrival date, since the country of origin was China.
When DJI ships my orders from China, I receive them faster than when they ship from within the US. They have unusually fast shipping from China.

When DJI ships my orders from China, I receive them faster than when they ship from within the US. They have unusually fast shipping from China.
It was in China yesterday, with a scheduled delivery in Southern California today. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I am saying it’s not likely. I’ll keep you posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
It's possible. I had an Alientech antenna arrive at my doorstep 48 hrs after I placed the order (Shenzhen to Seattle WA)...and it had to enter through LAX first

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98