Join Us Now

Good source for OEM accessories

bheiser1

Premium Pilot
Reactions
the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in California
Site
billheiserphoto.com
Are there any recommended sources to purchase genuine DJI accessories? As it takes me over half a day to charge my batteries to go fly, I’d like to get at least one extra charger so I can charge at least 2 batteries in parallel. I have the multi charger but it only charges one at a time. I see the chargers on Amazon of course but it’s hard to tell whether they’re genuine (and they are for some reason much more expensive than the price on the DJI Store website ... kind of tells me they’re not genuine, or they’re from price gouging sellers). I don’t want to order from DJI and wait for it to ship from China (have heard horror stories about how long it takes).

What are your vendors of choice? I have a M2P.

Thanks in advance!

@bheiser1 DJI do not make multi chargers that charge more than one battery at a time ,as you say the hubs only charge one at a time, there are several aftermarket ones that will do three at the same time, but they are not genuine DJI chargers ,the only way if you must use DJI chargers, is to purchase extra ones to charge the batteries at the same time

Reactions: TreeHugger
Are there any recommended sources to purchase genuine DJI accessories? As it takes me over half a day to charge my batteries to go fly, I’d like to get at least one extra charger so I can charge at least 2 batteries in parallel. I have the multi charger but it only charges one at a time. I see the chargers on Amazon of course but it’s hard to tell whether they’re genuine (and they are for some reason much more expensive than the price on the DJI Store website ... kind of tells me they’re not genuine, or they’re from price gouging sellers). I don’t want to order from DJI and wait for it to ship from China (have heard horror stories about how long it takes).

Thanks in advance!

I use only the DJI chargers.
Perhaps get a car charger - I've used mine with portable jump-starters (costco/sams) that have the lighter outlet.
This way whether you are in your car or at home - 2x charging can occur.
I've got 7 batteries now - its a trick to get them all GTG (Good to Go) at the same time for sure.

Reactions: Lionfish
@bheiser1 DJI do not make multi chargers that charge more than one battery at a time ,as you say the hubs only charge one at a time, there are several aftermarket ones that will do three at the same time, but they are not genuine DJI chargers ,the only way if you must use DJI chargers, is to purchase extra ones to charge the batteries at the same time

Understood, that’s why I’m looking for a reputable (US based) source to buy at least one more (DJI) charger. :)

Not much help - but I ended up buying mine direct from DJI. (Car charger)
They must not leave very much room for profit, or they would be all over Amazon from vendors other than DJI.

Thanks in advance!
I have an MP2 with the Fly More package which gives me a total of 3 batteries. It takes about 3 hours to charge the three batteries. I just could not use more than the 3 batteries on any single flying outing.

My charging station accommodates 4 batteries (2 on each side). Cannot see that it would take a half a day.
Disagree about ordering from DJI. In my case, I've always had pretty good luck in getting my order within a week or a few more days. Also no sales tax or shipping cost.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee