DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got AC Firmware Update today 01.00.0510

• Thread starter Deleted member 114292
  • Start date
Interesting wonder why I just got it. Been flying ths AC since October very regularly.
That is most curious.

Reactions: fathom
I just updated to .0510 a few days ago.
I got what seems like the same update prompt yesterday.
However, it said .0510 update for the Remote Controller, as an update for the Aircraft being available, while .510 is already installed.
It's a 34.5 MB file. I haven't installed it.

23DBA2EF-17E4-4487-BA87-95ECBC25CC39.png

B9E28CEA-B45F-432E-A0C9-EE0628BB7CA9.png.

Last edited:
That’s interesting because it acted like it was transferring it to the aircraft and told me to make sure the battery was charged or whatever.
Also the RC is supposed to be at 650 not 510.

That’s interesting because it acted like it was transferring it to the aircraft and told me to make sure the battery was charged or whatever.
Also the RC is supposed to be at 650 not 510.
I just edited my post above to add the screenshots from GO 4 that I still see.

Last edited:
Well I have a smart controller and that’s at 650 so the only thing I can conclude it downloaded to the aircraft.
If it was the RC why would it say not to turn off the aircraft? on my smart controller when it updated it wasn’t even connected to the aircraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have a smart controller and that’s at 650 so the only thing I can conclude it downloaded to the aircraft.
If it was the RC why would it say not to turn off the aircraft? on my smart controller when it updated it wasn’t even connected to the aircraft.
Can't speak to the SC, only the stock RC. As you can see in the photos above, it clearly states it is for the remote controller in the orange banner, in the top left of the upper image.70BCC343-DD48-4FF2-B061-0F20706B5423.jpeg

It’s a typo on their website? Go into DJI GO 4 and go to the about page the aircraft is at 510.

A Company that had to release a firmware update four times in a row probably has plenty of typos on their website.
So in my case it’s 100% certain the update was for the aircraft.
Perhaps your RC is at 510 as well Which you should be able to check in the DJI go 4 app

Same here, updated the AC and RC.
And i thought i had this update already installed, So i was thinking there was something going wrong..
But now, after reading this topic, it seems I wasnt the only one with an update...

Last edited:
Same here, updated the AC and RC.
And i thought i had this update already installed, So i was thinking there was something going wrong..
But now, after finsing this topic, it seems I wasnt the only one with an update...
Here’s what’s really weird this came out in September and I got my aircraft in October and have made hundreds of flights with it but didn’t get it till the other day.
Maybe it was bugged so they pulled it until that was fixed
I fired up my standard (dumb? vs smart) controller and it is on 510 too - so this version applies to both RC and AC.
Mystery solved.

Here’s what’s really weird this came out in September and I got my aircraft in October and have made hundreds of flights with it but didn’t get it till the other day.
Maybe it was bugged so they pulled it until that was fixed
I fired up my standard (dumb? vs smart) controller and it is on 510 too - so this version applies to both RC and AC.
Mystery solved.

Mine shows the same thing but the problem is I never upgraded to 510 and don't know how I all of a sudden had it. I haven't flown in a while so I think I will refresh the load before I do.

It’s a typo on their website? Go into DJI GO 4 and go to the about page the aircraft is at 510.

A Company that had to release a firmware update four times in a row probably has plenty of typos on their website.
So in my case it’s 100% certain the update was for the aircraft.
Perhaps your RC is at 510 as well Which you should be able to check in the DJI go 4 app
Perhaps you missed the part where the aircraft was already on 01.00.0510, and I was getting the RC prompt on the main screen of GO 4, as seen.The last time DJI did an update of an existing aircraft FW version without changing FW versions, it was to embed anti-rollback into the FW! Who knows what Trojan Horse this one is infected with! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tazama76
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB