DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got an incredible deal on a 4 Hawks antenna....what amp should I use?

I found that the 4hawks XR was really good just as long as you're pointing it in the general direction of the drone. I have seen very impressive distances even in urban areas. However, I am looking forward to turbocharging it with the evolite kit. I think that you can really squelch a lot of powerline and wifi noise by boosting the gain. That should pretty much max out what I can do unless I want to go to bigger 19 db antennas that mount on a tripod. I think that would take most of the fun out of it as I would no longer be mobile and tied to a tripod.

same rig here.. evo lite with raptor xr. .. the only difference is that I have the mavic pro platinum...

The MAXX UAV EVOLITE KIT PLUS W/RAPTOR XR Antenna Powering my remote to the Phantom 4 Pro - Flying over parts of Sewell & Glassboro New Jersey Including Rowan College. Stunning video , great connection the entire flight! I CAN BASICALLY FLY MY DRONE OUT TIL THE BATTERY DIES! Thanks again to Jake from MAXX UAV and Adrian from 4HAWKS. This has been by far the best solution for my long range droning experiences!

Reactions: shot_by_SU
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo