DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOT MY SHIPPED NOTICE FOR THE MAV AIR.

Did you have Select? Ordered mine the 24th, payment still authorized, nothing regarding shipping.

No brother, I did not have select. I'm hoping it will ship from China to Hawaii, but I have a feeling it will still route through Memphis or something. Either way the ship date in the system is 1/31

upload_2018-1-28_7-39-47.png
upload_2018-1-28_7-46-12.png

Last edited:
Ordered mine evening of the launch.
The red one, no shipping for me yet.
But seems the flight combo sets go first.
I haven't got the combo set.

I guess they aren't getting shipped in sequence then.
You're lucky wrecks haha

Yeh got lucky I guess. Not sure it's a good thing. This was a pure impulse buy. I sold my Mavic Pro 3 months ago because I stopped using it. Have the same feeling for Air. Will use it alot for the first 3 months and then not use it at all. I have 3 trips in the next 3 months. Palau, Puerto Rico, and Chuuk (Micronesia).

While I am anxious to receive mine I am not going to worry myself to death wondering when it is going to ship. Weather here in San Diego is great and I am having a blast flying my Mavic Pro.

Got my shipping notice and it will be here on Wednesday!!!! Usually I get my New DJI stuff on Fridays

Ordered a red Fly More during the presentation. Nothing yet It looks like people who the same package 10 minutes ahead of me got a shipping notice Saturday.

Ordered the white fly more package on the evening of the 24th and it shipped today. It will arrive on the 31st via FedEx out of GA. YAY!

Ordered a red Fly More during the presentation. Nothing yet It looks like people who the same package 10 minutes ahead of me got a shipping notice Saturday.
Got a shipping notice tonight no tracking info.

Howzit! New here. First time drone buyer. I ordered right after watching the presentation. Finally got the tracking number and got picked up by fedex. Still says it's in Chna though. Been hittin the fedex app like crazy but... nuthin yet.....
Got the white one.

****! Tracking just showed it skipped Hawaii from China over to Tennesee!!! I hate fedex. Thats what happens when you live in Hawaii........

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme