DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOT MY SHIPPED NOTICE FOR THE MAV AIR.

My white fly more package order changed to shipped today. I did not receive a tracking number yet.

Reactions: BIGDAVE
My white fly more package order changed to shipped today. I did not receive a tracking number yet.
me either. they prob will do a mass posting, looks like this isn't the BEST drone to come out of the DJI camp, to each is own I guess.

They took my money, but then, I get another Email stating that they need proof that is in fact me that purchased. Probably because the shipping address is to my business rather than my home. Ummm, never had this issue before.
Guess they had a lot of issues with fraud. No big deal. Just got to send them proof which will delay shipping.:mad:

Ordered almost immediately in the middle of the presentation with priority shipping coupon but online chat support is telling me mine is scheduled for Feb 13th. Somehow.

Ordered almost immediately in the middle of the presentation with priority shipping coupon but online chat support is telling me mine is scheduled for Feb 13th. Somehow.

Did your order red? I ordered black with Fly More. The red one seems to be more backed up everywhere. Either it's getting heavily chosen buy people or DJI is producing more black and white then they are red models.

How much do you want to bet that DJI is working 24/7 at the Air production plant? How much do you want to bet that more production line units are being boxed into the "Fly More" options than are being allocated for basic package?

I got mine about 30 seconds after it went live on DJI store. I kept refreshing my Chrome every 30 seconds. lol

Got my Black Fly More Package changed to “shipped” today. No tracking number yet.

No, I got white fly more. Mine is marked shipped now but when I ordered a Spark last week, it still took a week of "shipped" until FedEx actually picked it up so who knows.

Got a TXT alert from USPS stating that something has been shipped from Tracy, CA which is where DJI is located. Strange they didn't use FedEx

I'm hoping mine comes from China (instead of CA). DJI shipping from China is much faster for some reason.

I'm hoping mine comes from China (instead of CA). DJI shipping from China is much faster for some reason.
You're only right down the Turnpike from me, thus I would think yours would come from California too.

My last drone came from GA.

My last drone came from GA.
My MP’s and Goggles came from China via DHL. My Obsidian came from GA via FedEx.
Hey Mike, what was your last Drone shipped to you from GA? Just curious.

It was actually the second to last. My Phantom 4 Advanced came from Georgia in May. My Spark came from China in June.
Interesting. Seems that DJI also has a Hub based in GA as well.
The second Email I received for ID proof was from China.
I can only hope that my Air will ship from China via DHL as always.
Less hands on and straight from the factory.
And for Anthony getting his from USPS? Way to many hands on the bird before he will get it unless he pics it up from his personnel post office first.
I have always had bad luck with our USPS. I don’t trust the carriers that deliver directly to your home or business. Again, to many hands on product.
That’s just my experience. Others may have better.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman