DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOT MY SHIPPED NOTICE FOR THE MAV AIR.

Ordered the fmc from advexure sunday night i should have it tomorrow!

Reactions: Advexure
Enjoy, safe flying!
Thanks....u guys rock awesome service. Just got it earlier in the day. Fly's great pretty cool little quadcopter

Does anyone know what the delivery times are now?
I ordered the red one on the 23rd that's 17 days ago.
It is still not shipped.....

I ordered a red one on Feb 1 and got it 4 days later. I had a priority code I earned by signing up for a giveaway contest DJI offered. I would contact them

I think the red ones are harder to get at the moment. I think only DJI have them and there in short supply haven’t seen any retailers in the uk advertising them . I think it must be because they are the faster colour [emoji846]

I think the red ones are harder to get at the moment. I think only DJI have them and there in short supply haven’t seen any retailers in the uk advertising them . I think it must be because they are the faster colour [emoji846]

FWIW, this drone is so fast I cannot film in sport mode.

Reactions: philh24
I haven’t tried tried yet the weather is crap in the uk only just put the update on that came out today. At least crystalsky supported now. It will be interesting to see if the update does anything to the camera

We now have RED Fly More Combos and Regular Mavic Airs IN STOCK and ready to ship. Links below. In stock orders placed before 4pm PT M-F ship same day.

Mavic Air Fly More Combo – Flame Red
Mavic Air – Flame Red

Mavic Air Batteries, ND Filters, Propellers, Chargers and Gimbal Protectors are also all IN STOCK and ready to ship.

Plenty hundreds of batteries! :cool:

Mavic-Air-Batteries-In-Stock.jpg

Reactions: R1Mavic
Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
I just bought a battery on your site. Thx!!

Thank you, safe flying and don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any further assistance in the future! Cheers :cool:

Reactions: R1Mavic
Ordered my black fly more from Wex Photo Video (UK) on Friday, being delivered on Tuesday. Phoned to confirm stock - very friendly staff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi