DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got osmo action camera. Question

D-Rosin

Reactions
So after seeing some videos on YouTube The Blue means On and the White means Off? So my RS is on, but how come the others 2 are off? They are in white?
Resolution & FPS?
Or is this how it's supposed to be?20191222_162118.jpeg20191222_162105.jpeg

Whatever is lined up with the arrows is your setting, and it will stay there even after power cycling, however it's *very* easy to accidentally bump it along as you swipe the window closed, or even turn off Rocksteady by accident. Try to regularly check it's shown still on with icon top right.

4DW is right on. I turned on RS and then swiped the screen and turned it off. Of course I didn't know that until after I shot the video of a "one time "event. I have made other unwanted changes when swiping the screen. You have to be very careful and check to make sure you don't change anything when sliding. Hopefully DJI will have a fix for that. Maybe press and hold for a couple of seconds to set it, release, and it will stay.

guys i am not tech when it comes to these settings,All i was asking is, on the videos they say Blue means turn on if its ritten in BLUE letters, white means its turn off.
i thouht my 4k and FPS are also supposed to be in BLUE? or did they do a updated?
is anyone eles like this?
whats 4DW?
RS lets me turn off and on .... changes from BLUE /ON to white/off
the resolution and FPS wen i change then they just stay white, they is no blue turning on.

Last edited:
just trying to figure out if this is normal..

guys i am not tech when it comes to these settings,All i was asking is, on the videos they say Blue means turn on if its ritten in BLUE letters, white means its turn off.
i thouht my 4k and FPS are also supposed to be in BLUE? or did they do a updated?
is anyone eles like this?
whats 4DW?
RS lets me turn off and on .... changes from BLUE /ON to white/off
the resolution and FPS wen i change then they just stay white, they is no blue turning on.
Sorry, I meant 4WD. That is the person I was referring to in one of your answers.
Don't go by the colors, go by what you have selected and make sure you don't accidentally change any settings when swiping out of it.

Thank you guys
These toy's are fun

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54