DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got some decent pics from a recent Spain trip.

Here’s a couple more. The others won’t upload stating invalid extensions and that the files are too large

I hope that you enjoyed el Camino de Santiago.

I noticed that you took pictures in places that are forbidden by local laws, like the Brige in Vigo (controled airspace: CTR VIGO) or Santiago Cathedral (CTR Santiago, and also flight over buildings) where flight of RPAS is prohibited.

I recommend you and everyone else interested in visiting Spain to check geo limitations here in DRONES ENAIRE and to check applicable regulation to recreational/non-commercial flights at AESA, the Spainish Flight Authority (available in Spanish and English).

Best regards

I hope that you enjoyed el Camino de Santiago.

I noticed that you took pictures in places that are forbidden by local laws, like the Brige in Vigo (controled airspace: CTR VIGO) or Santiago Cathedral (CTR Santiago, and also flight over buildings) where flight of RPAS is prohibited.

I recommend you and everyone else interested in visiting Spain to check geo limitations here in DRONES ENAIRE and to check applicable regulation to recreational/non-commercial flights at AESA, the Spainish Flight Authority (available in Spanish and English).

Best regards

That’s great information and I believe that’s one of the sites that I started with when planning my trip among others. I also recommend reaching out and establishing a relationship with the Spanish ministry of defense months before even thinking about flying anywhere in Spain. My military career with the US army and training with multinational units in Europe helped with credentials but relationships are easy to make. However the ministry is where you’ll start the journey to get any waivers or permissions to do any flights. What will also help is preparing a portfolio of flight logs, videos and photographs, and a resume of certificates and licenses that you may hold to fly. With all these in place, it will help your case when flying anywhere... not just in Europe. Thanks for posting

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e