DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got stuck with settings today

Hadriangolfer

Reactions
Walked 2 miles today to the top of a local area and as I’m new to this I had and always have used my MP2 in auto. It was way to bright but I couldn’t change the settings. Now that I am writing this I was trying to adjust whilst still recording. Should I have stopped then tried something else. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Walked 2 miles today to the top of a local area and as I’m new to this I had and always have used my MP2 in auto. It was way to bright but I couldn’t change the settings. Now that I am writing this I was trying to adjust whilst still recording. Should I have stopped then tried something else. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
You can't change video settings while recording ... stop, tweak the settings & restart recording.

Thanks for that. Is it the ios settings I change?
ios settings?
Perhaps you are referring to ISO settings, which adjusts the sensitivity of the sensor. (iOS is the Apple operating system)
Camera settings is a topic that's too involved to cover in a forum post but there are many resources online to explain the interaction of exposure, shutter speed ISO etc.

If exposure was in auto, I'm sure ISO was at the lowest setting of 100. ISO 100 is ideal as it has the least noise and is usually sufficient in light conditions for a normal flight.

You can't change video settings while recording ... stop, tweak the settings & restart recording.
I'm pretty sure you can change exposure settings (ISO, shutter, aperture) and even white balance while recording. I would agree you couldn't change resolution or aspect ratio though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu