DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got The Card

Congratulations! It is a very big accomplishment!!

Others have said this in the past so I might as well take the lead. This is not to be other than helpful. Please do not take this personal. If you do not find this helpful you can disregard. Giving out personal information is dangerous these days. Giving you name with middle initial, and especially DOB are several items people with ill intent need for identity theft. Another is address but you redacted that...... NOPE! A quick search on FAA.gov with your full name gives me your west coast address. I have NO ill intent but others may. I know we can't hide personal info 100% but we should not invite trouble. I would redact more or pull the post....your choice. As they say "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. Ha ha!

Again, sent lovingly and in your best interest. CONGRATULATIONS on your 107!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hadyomama
No offese taken, I appreciate you :)

I was, a while back, burglarized and well, let's just say they got just about everything. I've protected assets and I have a ton of feelers deployed which detect the slightest ripple in the force - it ain't my first time at this rodeo.

Also, my identity is not exactly a prime commodity, if you get my drift. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gagey52
Sounds great! Glad no offense taken since I was trying to be helpful. You sound like you have a plan in place for security. By the way, you can opt out of having your address on FAA.gov Many of my manned aircraft pilot friends have done that for years. Again, the more info out there the worse. Ok, done with advice ha ha. Have a great day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky