DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got the Titan Atlas boosted antenna system today!!!!

Can i ask you a question as someone didn't answer it correctly for me or at least i didn't understand. I have the antenna system from Titan antennas ( the full switch system ) that utilizes they own tuned booster systems with equally tuned antennas ( so they claim ) Now with my Mavic 1 and extended battery I get a solid 8km and im the one that chooses to turn back . Now im wondering when you activate the goggles do they ( the goggles ) act as the antenna system therefore bypassing the Titan system ? If so it would be pointless me wearing the headphones if I'm using the Titan antennas as they are connected to the handset transmitter808138670.jpeg1522036281.jpeg174085035.jpeg890097322.jpeg

Can i ask you a question as someone didn't answer it correctly for me or at least i didn't understand. I have the antenna system from Titan antennas ( the full switch system ) that utilizes they own tuned booster systems with equally tuned antennas ( so they claim ) Now with my Mavic 1 and extended battery I get a solid 8km and im the one that chooses to turn back . Now im wondering when you activate the goggles do they ( the goggles ) act as the antenna system therefore bypassing the Titan system ? If so it would be pointless me wearing the headphones if I'm using the Titan antennas as they are connected to the handset transmitterView attachment 60989View attachment 60990View attachment 60991View attachment 60992

Unless you have an SMA or UMA antenna cable hard wired to the Switch booster or antennas, then no. The goggles are stand-alone with their own link.

Reactions: HVYMTL
Hi there, I have the cyclone antenna set up and also some 9db omni directional whips. I used the whips attached to the un boosted controller. Now with the advent of the new titan switch it seems like the cyclone without the built in panel antenna. I would like to remove my cyclone panels from inside the case and replace with two sma panel mount quick connects so that I can then use my whips as boosted. But I would also like to contact titan to see if they sell just the panel antenna from the switch kit.

Therefore please could someone who has the titan switch, Please measure the X & Y position of the front panel quick connectors so that I can drill and fit mine in the same position so that the panel antenna from atlas will be able to fit correctly.

Thanx in advance!
1f573396cc61de8e98ee83c2af07d166.jpg
41de44a0336ae9ff61da6e7e3c2bd6d5.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph