DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gotta Love DJI Support

bkushner

Reactions
I email about being able to disable Downward Vision Sensors because I fly over water all the time. They respond telling me how to turn off ALL SENSORS EXCEPT the DOWNWARD VISION..ha.

Screenshot 2022-01-15 052349.jpg

Reactions: waternut13134
She probably read the first ten words, then stopped.
Then she thought………. This is an easy one !!!!

Reactions: bkushner
I email about being able to disable Downward Vision Sensors because I fly over water all the time. They respond telling me how to turn off ALL SENSORS EXCEPT the DOWNWARD VISION..ha.

View attachment 141994
So typical. I dread having to deal with their first-level support.

Reactions: bkushner

View attachment 141994
Brian:

Did they write back to you backwards also? Maybe try Hebrew in your next question.
Dale
(I never learned my Hebrew lessons).

First level DJI support is literally useless, as are their forum replies, but if you keep at it you eventually get people who know what they are doing. Unfortunate, but pretty typical these days for any large company.

First level support keeps discussing the Phone Attached to my RC Pro controller. I'm up 2 levels in support now and yet, they don't seem to get the concept of a smart controller not requiring a phone. Every reference to being unable to cache or directly download to the sdcard from DJI Fly (choosing "save to Phone Album" just saves to another location in internal memory) is met with "soon, a firmware update might allow you to save to YOUR PHONE.

Sigh. The support thread is about 20 separate replies and further defining the issue from me. Still unable to explain to them how THEIR HARDWARE is configured and works. I've sent page shots of the manual, clips, screenshots, and video. Still they persist in telling me I have some secret Phone attached to the RC Pro. Seriously. I am almost positive that anyone with technical understanding of DJI hardware, firmware, and ESPECIALLY any knowledge of DJI Software is prohibited from working in support

Reactions: Coskier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419