DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gps problems

steve_lyt

Reactions
is anyone having problems with GPS lock , I have had real problems in the past 2 days, I have only had GPS lock once

I have two different locations with the same result, I tried flying into different positions around the field, it did for one second get gps but lost it very quickly.

the drone is brand new from dji, only 2 weeks old. i have somethings to try, tomorrow and 2 more locations . thanks for the help i hope i can get it sorted. it did connect once and recororded the home point

the drone is brand new from dji, only 2 weeks old. i have somethings to try, tomorrow and 2 more locations . thanks for the help i hope i can get it sorted. it did connect once and recororded the home point
If it reccurs tomorrow I contact DJI

Doesn’t sound like a trustworthy aircraft. Not worth the risk of crashing it or you lose control and hurts someone in the process.
Send it back.

Tested the drone today just outside my. House , just hovered at take off height, with my phone and my iPad . GPS locked on both. So I’m going to have to look elsewhere for the problem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zulu