DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Grand Cayman video

Mavic_Ward

Reactions
I thought I would share a quick video that I just put together on the DJI Go 4 app on my iPad of the Rum Point area on Grand Cayman. This is just the video that gets streamed back to the iPad and saved there. 1080p it looks like. The video begins and ends at the Sea Lodges Beach Cottages which is where we are staying.

We are vacationing here now and I had some time to kill yesterday and decided to start to learn the editor that is in the app. It's not bad!

Click this link to go to YouTube.

Looks lovely - am off to St Lucia in January with my new Mavic so can't wait to stretch its legs over there!

I thought I would share a quick video that I just put together on the DJI Go 4 app on my iPad of the Rum Point area on Grand Cayman. This is just the video that gets streamed back to the iPad and saved there. 1080p it looks like. The video begins and ends at the Sea Lodges Beach Cottages which is where we are staying.

We are vacationing here now and I had some time to kill yesterday and decided to start to learn the editor that is in the app. It's not bad!

Click this link to go to YouTube.
Great video. Thanks for sharing!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78