DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great New Video Noise Test Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Plat with and without Props

Baltorep

Reactions
Found new YouTube video that is an excellent noise meter test of the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum. Tester shows noise meter comparisons of the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum with and without new and original props.

8331 are the new props
8330 are the original props

The Platinum is just a waypoint before the release of something better. I imagine the Phantom series will be foldable, offer better camera, and flight time in addition to having a smaller remote and better range.

There may be a wristband feature coming out which will allow better or faster use of active track.

Reactions: fiftiesnut
It sounds like the Mavic Pro Platinum has lost the high pitch sound of that the Mavic Pro has. That high pitch of the Mavic or even the Phantom is the sound that kind of annoying to my ears.

Reactions: Marco Cantieni
It sounds like this high pitch noise is coming from the motors not the props. Means a Mavic Pro with the probs has still high pitch noise over the Platinum

Agree. I meant the motors high pitch noise seems to be gone from the Platinum.

Yep, most likely because of the ESC wave form change. It‘s however questionable if this is giving you less attention from people witnessing your flying.

I can't hear much difference on the video. Not enough to risk anomalies in all the software.

Reactions: bonzo
You fear anomalies due the usage of the new props on the non Platinum Mavic?

I think he meant the new firmware that would go with the props to supposedly take advantage of the efficency/PID tuning.

Possible DJI lockdown, you know, like firmware .1000 giving better camera image...lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi