DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Great Ocean Road, Victoria

Geofff

Reactions
The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 240-kilometre (150 mi) stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Allansford. Built by returned soldiers between 1919 and 1932 and dedicated to soldiers killed during World War I, the road is the world's largest war memorial.

Great Ocean Rd is on my bucket list - I’d ride it but my wife not a great pillion these days. Driving does make it easier to take a drone.

Reactions: Geofff
The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 240-kilometre (150 mi) stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Allansford. Built by returned soldiers between 1919 and 1932 and dedicated to soldiers killed during World War I, the road is the world's largest war memorial.

Brilliant. Smoothly flown, excellent footage, nicely edited, and a wonderful soundtrack. I hope to one day get there with my MA2. Throw her up almost anywhere and you’re spoilt for choice on that road! 👍🏻🥇

Reactions: 4006448 and Geofff
Great Ocean Rd is on my bucket list - I’d ride it but my wife not a great pillion these days. Driving does make it easier to take a drone.
A bike would be a good adventure, especially the eastern end and through the Otways.

Reactions: 4006448
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown