DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great story

schweb

Reactions
Hello all
This was just to cool of a story not to share. I originally wanted to find it from the air with my mavic but the grass was way to tall and thick. So with some help from so many others on the FB post encouraging me not to give up (which I almost did 3 different times) I totally lucked out and found it.

Last edited:
Congrats on a happy ending near Livermore, thanks to a good guy. Any info on why it crashed???

Congrats on a happy ending near Livermore, thanks to a good guy. Any info on why it crashed???
One of the folding props (out of 2) was gone. Not sure why. There was none of it in the pivot area and the screw in the pivot was still there. If it was a bird strike I think there would be some of the prop left. Crazy that it fell 500 feet and still flew when the owner came to get it. He put new props in it and tested it and it was fine. I almost had to step on it to find it because the grass was so thick and 4 feet tall

Thank you for the information and for helping find the Mavic. Amazing that it was not damaged! The tall grass must have cushioned the impact.

Reactions: schweb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78