DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Great time flying inside the fireworks at a private show in Wisconsin

BingErr

Reactions
Really happy with how this footage turned out, but scared some of the people watching me fly. "Were you trying to burn up your drone?" was the most common question asked.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting perspective. Along with you primary question, I was wondering about the possibility of getting hit by one of the fireworks on its way to exploding.

Reactions: BingErr
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Really happy with how this footage turned out, but scared some of the people watching me fly. "Were you trying to burn up your drone?" was the most common question asked.

Kind of felt like the creation of the universe …… ?? nice job.

Beautiful footage. Just dumb luck I guess that a white hot mass didn’t hit your drone just about the time it was to explode. You need to move to Vegas!

I've never been too impressed with watching fireworks on video (even super expensive big city fireworks) but I found this one fascinating with the fly-thru aspect!
BTW, nice cutting to the music too ?

Thanks for all the positive feedback. This was not my first time filming fireworks and I think it looks a little bit better every time I do it. I think the key is to keep the drone moving to give the show a 3d feel. The hardest part is to try and predict where firework will detonate and to give the camera the best angle to capture it. It's really just a guessing game, so I used a LOT of footage to make this 2 minute video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wellington C Silveira