DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from an Irishman living in Norway

iankeegs

Reactions
Hey guys, completely new to drone piloting here but been an avid photographer for about 9 years. I just bought the Mavic Pro and wanted to drop by and say hello instead of just browsing the forum without saying a word.

Regards,

Ian :)

Hey guys, completely new to drone piloting here but been an avid photographer for about 9 years. I just bought the Mavic Pro and wanted to drop by and say hello instead of just browsing the forum without saying a word.

Regards,

welcome my fellow Irish man im here a while best forum all around for mavic and rc help .. just do a search and or ask always people here to help {{ keep that bird in beginner settings until you get ok with it }

Reactions: iankeegs
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

welcome my fellow Irish man im here a while best forum all around for mavic and rc help .. just do a search and or ask always people here to help {{ keep that bird in beginner settings until you get ok with it }
Thanks Irish-apple, I'm already afraid to take it in the air with all the "Exit GPS Mode" messages I've been getting :eek:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Regards,

Howdy from Wyoming @iankeegs , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustjan