DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Central Jersey!

NickM357

Reactions
Hey all, just picked up a Mavic Air after a good while of internal debate, and boy am I glad I pulled the trigger! Having flown model aircraft as a kid and dabbling in photography in more recent years, the Air scratches both of those itches in the best ways! Glad to join the community!

Reactions: Yam25 and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey all, just picked up a Mavic Air after a good while of internal debate, and boy am I glad I pulled the trigger! Having flown model aircraft as a kid and dabbling in photography in more recent years, the Air scratches both of those itches in the best ways! Glad to join the community!
Howdy from Wyoming @NickM357 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Newbie as well. I just bought a mavic air and haven't flown it yet. Trying to study the do's and don't and hoping to learn from experts on here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots both of you.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic Air, fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d