DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Central Pennsylvania

sjnovakovich

Reactions
Hi everyone,

Got my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo about two weeks ago. I'm still getting my wings but gaining confidence in my piloting skills daily. I was quite surprised by the quality of the camera, as well as the processing power that is packed into the machine. When I get more familiar I think I might subscribe to Kittyhawk, but sticking to the basics for now. I can't wait to take it to Alaska!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hi everyone,

Got my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo about two weeks ago. I'm still getting my wings but gaining confidence in my piloting skills daily. I was quite surprised by the quality of the camera, as well as the processing power that is packed into the machine. When I get more familiar I think I might subscribe to Kittyhawk, but sticking to the basics for now. I can't wait to take it to Alaska!
Howdy from Wyoming @sjnovakovich , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+