DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from DC

TheRailwayDrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Evening. I'm a newbie here, but I have possessed DJI drones for the past 7 years. I currently own the Mini 4 and primarily like to film railway construction projects. I kinda still consider myself an intermediate drone flyer so I've come here to expand my knowledge and join the neighborhood. I usually have to go out of town to use my drone as DC is completely a no-fly zone, but I do what I can. Thanks for readin'.

Thanks so much!
Hi there and welcome. “You’ve come to right place” as the song says. Safe flying.
I look forward to reading and learning from you all.

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum from nearby Laurel, MD. Enjoy safe and happy flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I'm a newbie here, but I have possessed DJI drones for the past 7 years.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 4 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Good Luck to you…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 4 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Good Luck to you…
I'm already in LOVE with this forum. Thanks so much!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Evening. I'm a newbie here, but I have possessed DJI drones for the past 7 years. I currently own the Mini 4 and primarily like to film railway construction projects. I kinda still consider myself an intermediate drone flyer so I've come here to expand my knowledge and join the neighborhood. I usually have to go out of town to use my drone as DC is completely a no-fly zone, but I do what I can. Thanks for readin'.
The Heart of England says 'hello'. As far as railway construction is concerned, we've got the grand-daddy of 'em snaking through our neck of the woods.... the high speed rail HS2 project. Not popular with the locals (myself included) but impressively epic nonetheless.

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzt300b