DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Fountain Hills, AZ

robertallen

Reactions
Just got a Mini 4 Pro a month ago and am loving it. I'm a recreational flyer and flew a Platinum Pro (first drone) all these past years since it was first released. Thanks in advance to all for allowing me here and for posting all this great info I wouldn't otherwise have access to! Have a great day! 😊

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Just got a Mini 4 Pro a month ago and am loving it.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I lived in Phoenix in the early '70s and I remember when the fountain ran non-stop. When I visited friends about 10-years ago, the fountain was only fired up for about 15-minutes every hour due to the extreme wear on pumps and nozzle. Is it still operational?

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 4 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Once again, Welcome!

Fly Safe

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I lived in Phoenix in the early '70s and I remember when the fountain ran non-stop. When I visited friends about 10-years ago, the fountain was only fired up for about 15-minutes every hour due to the extreme wear on pumps and nozzle. Is it still operational?

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 4 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Once again, Welcome!

Fly Safe

Once again, Welcome!

Fly Safe
Super helpful and thank you! The member map is an awesome feature! Never knew the fountain ran nonstop long ago...I got here in the late 90's and it was hourly at that point...these days it's on 6am to 9pm, 15 minutes at a time, on the hour. One gets the idea this town would rather go without just about anything before not having that fountain going, lol. Take care sir and thx again! Robert

One gets the idea this town would rather go without just about anything before not having that fountain going
We used to go tubing on the Salt and Verde Rivers and we often drove up to Fountain Hills to sit under the stars with that fountain roaring in the quiet solitude. Back then, it was still a new subdivision and there was still a lot of undeveloped land and we also built campfires and cooked hotdogs under that wonderful sky…

Reactions: robertallen
Just got a Mini 4 Pro a month ago and am loving it. I'm a recreational flyer and flew a Platinum Pro (first drone) all these past years since it was first released. Thanks in advance to all for allowing me here and for posting all this great info I wouldn't otherwise have access to! Have a great day! 😊
Welcome from Apache Junction !

Greetings, From Chicago the Windy City.
Welcome to the Forum.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART

Reactions: robertallen
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas