DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from North Georgia

New to Drones these past few months and just decided to Join your Forum. I was introduced by my wife's son, It demonstrated his Mini 2 two months ago on our boat with an orbit around it.

I was impressed and decided to look into the DJI family of drones. Have since bought a Mini 3 and then upgraded to a Mini 3 Pro with the RC and just loved it. Watched numerous YouTube videos and also got a Mavic 3 Classic but like the Mini 3 I decided to upgrade to the Mavic 3 Pro and really am glad that I did. I enjoy the ability to change the view point with the 70mm camera without flying closer to my subject.

I can see why DJI added this focal length to the new Air 3.

Thanks to all that contribute their work and experiences to the forum.

I plan to introduce my photography forum some of my work, Ugly Hedgehog -- Photography Forum.

I have registered my Mavic 3 Pro and gotten my TRUST certificate and will likely take some classes to prep for taking the License exam in the near future although I do not expect to ever work or sell my video or photos.
Welcome to the forum from just over the Georgia line in Franklin, NC. Lots of great info to be gleaned from the group here.

4 inch pistons is my handle for many years on different forums of large displacement V-twin motorcycles. Another story but WV has some awesome riding for 2 wheel transportation. Been there often.

The Cetus X and Pico Pavo are small inexpensitive FPV drones beyond the safety position hold and RTH of DJI. But is is a large challenge to master. Do a search on Youtube for "Captain Drone FPV for Beginners" to open another world of addiction at a smaller cost.

Reactions: MA2 317
New to Drones these past few months and just decided to Join your Forum. I was introduced by my wife's son, It demonstrated his Mini 2 two months ago on our boat with an orbit around it.

I was impressed and decided to look into the DJI family of drones. Have since bought a Mini 3 and then upgraded to a Mini 3 Pro with the RC and just loved it. Watched numerous YouTube videos and also got a Mavic 3 Classic but like the Mini 3 I decided to upgrade to the Mavic 3 Pro and really am glad that I did. I enjoy the ability to change the view point with the 70mm camera without flying closer to my subject.

I plan to introduce my photography forum some of my work, Ugly Hedgehog -- Photography Forum.

I have registered my Mavic 3 Pro and gotten my TRUST certificate and will likely take some classes to prep for taking the License exam in the near future although I do not expect to ever work or sell my video or photos.from

I have registered my Mavic 3 Pro and gotten my TRUST certificate and will likely take some classes to prep for taking the License exam in the near future although I do not expect to ever work or sell my video or photos.
Greetings from Detroit.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne