DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Dubai, UAE

mavelous

Reactions
Hi to all you lucky Mavic owners.

I have had mine for about 2 months now, and I am extremely happy with it. For those of us who travel a lot, it's an unbeatable machine!

I will post some pics and videos soon.

Fly safe!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hi guys .
Still in doubt wether to buy or not .
Recently read a post in Souq.com .

"I got the product,but thinking to sell as i found to know carrying it to India is risky.what should i do now?"

What is the risk and will I be stopped in the airport.
I will travelling to different places . Especially India and I intend to carry the mavic in by hand bag .
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance .

Hi guys .
Still in doubt wether to buy or not .
Recently read a post in Souq.com .

"I got the product,but thinking to sell as i found to know carrying it to India is risky.what should i do now?"

What is the risk and will I be stopped in the airport.
I will travelling to different places . Especially India and I intend to carry the mavic in by hand bag .
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance .

Carrying to India is a bit sketchy. The laws are very weird, and customs at the airports are even weirder. You could carry it, and I don't think it will be confiscated, but I'd be more careful while flying.

Hi to all you lucky Mavic owners.

I have had mine for about 2 months now, and I am extremely happy with it. For those of us who travel a lot, it's an unbeatable machine!

I will post some pics and videos soon.

Fly safe!
It sounds like you might be a good one to ask about travel restrictions for my Mavic Pro in Dubai. I am traveling from Seattle to Dubai next July...staying overnight, then on to Uganda...then back from Uganda and staying a week in Dubai. I hope to take my Mavic Pro and DJI goggles with me on this trip. Are there any special restrictions I should know about in Dubai? Can I carry the Mavic and its spare batteries as a carry-on? Or do I need to have some or all of that in checked baggage? I have seen conflicting reports about traveling with batteries and such....maybe you could help us clear things up for Dubai at least?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer