DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Holland

welcome to the forum,plenty of info on here ,you might want to check out the search facility for specific questions first

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas, USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a great camera.

The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't fly as well in wind as well as the heavier drones. Be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over Holland and the EU. Whenever you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here to help you learn to be a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello, greetings from Holland. I am new to drones and never flew before. Bought the MM and I am thrilled to fly with it as sson as posiible. Hope to find big info on this Forum!
Save Flying and stick to the rules!
Hi Paintwet. Well you've certainly got plenty of variety round you to enjoy with the National Park at the front door and the river at the back - nearly!! Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. One of the things I like to share with new pilots, is understand the RTH how it works. Reason I say that is because the RTH feature is one of the most complex features of DJI drones.
It works very well, and rarely fails, it can do unexpected things if your not sure how it's supposed to work. There are many possible scenarios that could occur when RTH is initiated. Carefully review the RTH section of your DJI manual so you fully understand what to expect. Been to Holland once,
enjoyed the country side and the people. Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There are a lot of good videos on YouTube, Flytpath has a good series on the MM, from unboxing to your first flight. Stay safe, fly safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+