DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Marietta, GA!

cyeung

Reactions
Note: Marietta, GA is approximately 15 miles up on I-75 from Atlanta.

I've been lurking (aka listening in on some very good conversation) for a while, but here I am! I got my Mavic Air at the encouragement of one of my friends in July. Then, I took it a step further and got my Part 107 license early August. IACRA now shows "Airmen Registry - Complete" for me!

I am an electrical engineer working in the aviation industry by weekday and volunteer photographer at my church during a good number of weekends. I got my license so that I could do aerial photography and videography for them; but I am certainly about other doors that might be opened to me with this license.

Until then, all I got to say is, "Wow! This is fun!" Two months in, I can tell that my flying has improved by leaps and bounds, but I know I have plenty to learn.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, glad you joined the drone scene. You should have some good opportunities for photos and videos with church activities. If they have a website, that is good forum for contributing content. I found the most challenging aspect to be competencies in photography & video aspects, including the post production editing. Using Lightroom & Final Cut Pro for the editing part. Always learning.

I've been lurking (aka listening in on some very good conversation) for a while, but here I am! I got my Mavic Air at the encouragement of one of my friends in July. Then, I took it a step further and got my Part 107 license early August. IACRA now shows "Airmen Registry - Complete" for me!

I am an electrical engineer working in the aviation industry by weekday and volunteer photographer at my church during a good number of weekends. I got my license so that I could do aerial photography and videography for them; but I am certainly about other doors that might be opened to me with this license.

Until then, all I got to say is, "Wow! This is fun!" Two months in, I can tell that my flying has improved by leaps and bounds, but I know I have plenty to learn.

Thanks for reading!
Howdy from Wyoming @cyeung , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your certification, Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks for reading!
Welcome! Dallas GA here!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661