DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Metro Detroit Michigan Area

DemonicRock

Reactions
Hello everyone.. New Mavic Pro owner here.. From Metro Detroit area of Michigan..

Anyone else from around here? I am in Auburn Hills near Rochester... Looking for good spots to fly and get more practice time at.. So any suggestions are welcome!

Hello everyone.. New Mavic Pro owner here.. From Metro Detroit area of Michigan..

Anyone else from around here? I am in Auburn Hills near Rochester... Looking for good spots to fly and get more practice time at.. So any suggestions are welcome!
Howdy from Wyoming @DemonicRock , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: DemonicRock
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from down south here in Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi,

I'm brand new myself, I live in Clinton Twp. so we aren't to far from each other. Maybe we can get to know each other and figure this out together?

Greg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143