DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Mexico!

Seph Blaze

Reactions
Hey everyone!

I'm from Mexico. Originally from Mexico City, now living in Queretaro.

Just bought my first "serious" drone, a Mavic, which hopefully arrives tomorrow.

I'm buying it mostly as a tool for a real-state company I´m opening with my family, but also for photography and some recreation. I was about to buy a P4, but the Mavic won me.

I began research about commercial drones a week and a half ago, and on Friday made my mind and ordered one. Part of my decision was taken after reading a lot of posts on this board, and seeing how knowledgeable are you guys and also how a great and cheerful community has built around this drone model.

I'm pretty excited to have it here soon and I'm looking forward to learn more from you guys, make some friends to share the passion for these wonderful devices, share my experiences and leave a little knowledge also as I get the grip for it.

Thanks in advance and fly safely!

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Seph Blaze
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Hey everyone!

I'm from Mexico. Originally from Mexico City, now living in Queretaro.

Just bought my first "serious" drone, a Mavic, which hopefully arrives tomorrow.

I'm buying it mostly as a tool for a real-state company I´m opening with my family, but also for photography and some recreation. I was about to buy a P4, but the Mavic won me.

I began research about commercial drones a week and a half ago, and on Friday made my mind and ordered one. Part of my decision was taken after reading a lot of posts on this board, and seeing how knowledgeable are you guys and also how a great and cheerful community has built around this drone model.

I'm pretty excited to have it here soon and I'm looking forward to learn more from you guys, make some friends to share the passion for these wonderful devices, share my experiences and leave a little knowledge also as I get the grip for it.

Thanks in advance and fly safely!
Howdy from Wyoming Seph Blaze, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne