DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from North Carolina

Wil Colvin 3

Reactions
Hello. My name is Wil and I am new to the drone community. I have a Mavic Mini (1) for about 2 months now. Still getting use to it. I will be taking the FAA Part 107 test in a few weeks. I plan to use the drone commercially.

I have enjoyed photography for many decades. My first "real" camera was a Pentax K1000 back when Jimmy Carter was president. It was fully manual. Nowadays, I have a Canon Rebel and the Mavic Mini. Hope to learn a lot from the forum.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Hello. My name is Wil and I am new to the drone community. I have a Mavic Mini (1) for about 2 months now. Still getting use to it. I will be taking the FAA Part 107 test in a few weeks. I plan to use the drone commercially.

I have enjoyed photography for many decades. My first "real" camera was a Pentax K1000 back when Jimmy Carter was president. It was fully manual. Nowadays, I have a Canon Rebel and the Mavic Mini. Hope to learn a lot from the forum.
Welcome Wil. I'm in Piedmont NC, where are you located?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

hi welcome, I have mavic air. Let me know if you ever want to fly together for fun...

best places to fly drone in Raleigh

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChickenOverload